Sunday, March 6, 2011

heading to ECUADOR with Compassion...

Very excited about the week ahead. I am headed with Ron Edmondson and a team of 20 other leaders to Ecuador to see the work of Compassion International first hand. Chelsea and I have sponsored a child for the past four years (her name is Lilly and she lives in Kenya) and even though I will not be meeting my child it is going to be amazing to see how compassion is releasing families from poverty first hand. If you want to change the world start with changing a life. With compassion I know that we are making a difference in the life of a family. This week I will be blogging about how your family, your church, or the ministry you lead can partner with compassion to make a difference in the lives of kids. Praying our hotel internet is working well and you will see a post from Ecuador by Tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment