Jonathan Dodson gives us 8 easy ways to engage non-Christians in your life. Go read his article to get the full effect, but here are the bullet points:
* Eat with non-Christians
* Walk, don't drive ,around your neighborhood when possible.
* Be a "regular" at your local coffee shop, restaurant, market, hair cut, etc
* Hobby with non-Christians - find extra curriculars that you enjoy that you can do with all kinds of people
* Develop relationships with your co-workers and pray for them
* Volunteer with a non-profit once a month, and bring your family, friends and small group too!
* Instead of watching TV or playing XBOX, participate in city events, get in the mix
* Serve your neighbors - like weeding and fixing their cars.
Above all, strike-up conversations, be friendly, say "hi, my name's BLANK. What's your name?"