Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm sick...did I tell you I hate being sick?

I thought I might get my 4 year old's help to let you know how I feel. I had a great post in my head but I have been sick for 3 days and just got meds from my doctor. Hope to get back at it Tuesday! I hate being sick but when my body shuts down I am reminded that I am not in control. My God sustains me. My life is a gift. Nothing should be taken from granted. Now I'm just gonna go to bed and pray these antibiotics kill this infection! Good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. ahh.. the typo is fantastic.. hahaha.. might want to get that fixed up.. lol.. when you body shuts down was probably what you were going for.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAM, that was the best part of my day...enjoy all your people who get my blog by email! The typo is fixed! HA!

    ReplyDelete