Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Willow Creek this week...good start

well, Brandon and I made it to Chicago this morning. We are spending the rest of the week at Willow Creek Community Church and the Shift Student Ministry Conference. I have not been to Willow Creek in about 4 years and this is Brandon's first time here. This morning we heard Daren Whitehead speak and he really hit a home run. I am about to hear Donal Miller talk about evangelism in our culture today. I am stoked. I hope to update some thoughts about the conference later in the week.

ON another note everyone reading this little blog thing needs to buy Breaking the Missional Code by Ed Stetzer, GREAT BOOK. Thanks to my incredible pastor for getting our staff the book, it says so much of where my heart for ministry is right now.

GO God - MB

No comments:

Post a Comment