Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wild week...

Well - it has been a week since I have been able to get on and get some thoughts out on this blog thing. God has been so faithful this week. I was able to connect with Bethany Baptist and speak at a retreat they had Monday- Wednesday in Atlanta then fly back and speak last night at our worship service. Lots of speaking but God pured out His spirit and all was good. I was able to connect with Daniel Doss and Joe Donahue, 2 great friends and serve teens so it was all good. It is always tough to be away from my girls at home but when you sense God is with you in the time away it is all worth it. I missed 24 so I am gonna watch it right now...Chelsea just got home so I have to run. She has been at a women's gathering tonight, it gave me some sweet time with Koz and Kelyn. Got to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment