- That God would protect us from treating temporary things as if they are eternal
- That God would give us generous hearts
- That God would not allow space to keep us from reaching people now
- That God would one day allow us to share Truth with every single person in our community
- That God would enlarge our influence beyond our city walls
Monday, October 15, 2012
Our next adventure at Grace Community...
A few weeks ago we took a Sunday to reveal our next big adventure at our church. At our north campus we challenged our people to continue to move from one service to two. It's so exciting to see our north campus continue to reach north Clarksville and get to see life change week after week. For our south campus we are have reached the point where we feel it's time to build a facility. We have rented a school for the past 5 years and God has allowed us to maximize that space to the point where we simply have to create more seats so we can see more people hear about Jesus. You can watch our lead pastor Chad Rowland cast vision for these next steps here by video but what excites me more than adding services or building facilities are the five things our church is praying for as we move through this journey.