- connect with people looking for a church or family ministry for their kids
- connect with people who have bought into what we are doing
- communicate vision and mission
- communicate with our volunteers
- provide info about events
- stay on people's mind (out of sight out of mind!)
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Is your ministry "social"
new format out here. Of course our family ministry has also been using social medis for years. You can see our student ministry page here. We are pumped because we are about to reformat our FB presence. We love social media because it allows us to do several things...