- Synchronization around a shared strategy is a powerful force for staff and volunteers.
- Parents care as much about the spiritual health of their kids as we do.
- Ministry built around "small group" will thrive.
- When we staff around our strengths and not titles we set our team up for success.
- Volunteers need significant things to do if they are to feel significant as they serve.
- When we fight for the health of families the entire church wins.
- Preschool, Children, Youth, and College ministry are better when they work together as a team instead of separated silos.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Orange Week > ideas need ammunition
Orange Conference and we are headed back again because the conference keeps giving us ammunition to bring home and use as we fight for the hearts of families. Here are some of the key ideas we have walked away from the Orange Conference over the years that have helped our family ministry team...