Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blogging from the Story Conference

This week is all about setting time aside to process, think, and dream about what is possible. Tuesday I had the chance to connect with friends and think about family ministry at the Orange Tour and Thursday and Friday I will be at the Story Conference. STORY is a gathering of creatives that get together for a few days to rethink what it looks like to share the story of Christ and process how we can create environments that advance that mission. This conference brings together an amazing group of people that create on a weekly basis in churches across the country. As an environment creator myself I am refueled in this kind of gathering. For the next few days I will be blogging from the conference so check back here for updates and make sure you look at the STORY website. It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment