Wednesday, June 11, 2008

michaelbayne.net

Well I did it, i crossed a line. I bought my own name off of www.godaddy.com and have it pointed here to my blog. it is official, there is now a www.michaelbayne.net. Not sure what that means but at least I own my name on the web and I have it coming here to my blog where I talk about all kinds of weird stuff.

Just made my own play list on my itunes here on my Dell (the last pc i will own but I love this machine) I just went through and added the albums t the list because i was tried of having the shuffle on and having sermons randomly pop up from conferences. When i got done adding the music I loved the final number of songs was 1174. I have a problem. HELP!

1 comment:

  1. OK how odd is this? Guess what I did today? Bought my own domain! haha
    www.myspecialks.com :)
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete