Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 Father/Daughter PURITY BALL!

If you live in Clarksville, and you are a dad of a K-12 grade daughter you need to check incredible event out. Every year the Hope Center here in Clarksville sponsors this night for dads and daughters for an incredible night of connection and dancing, YES DANCING...my little girl is thrilled. The plan is to get some dads together, dress up, take our daughters out, go to the ball, and have an amazing night. What girl does not want to go to a ball. Oh yea, they have a night for kids and a night for teens. I am a HUGE fan of this night and Kozbi is so excited. Click on the logo above to get more info!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this info! I'm not sure if Kass would want to do it or not... she's SO not girly!! LOL I will talk to her about it though... maybe I should talk to Frank first! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete