Monday, December 15, 2008

good day in Clarksville...

People are a little excited here in Clarskville today. Yes...Hemlock Semiconductor is coming to Clarksville. You can check the news release out of the Leaf Chronicle and get all the details. 1.2 billion dollar investment, 500 immediate jobs, thousands more coming over the next few years. I am excited a company like HS is coming to invest in the community.I have said this before, I LOVE THIS CITY. Chelsea and I want to spend our life serving in this city. This is a big day for our community. I am proud of the good job our local government has done in making this a reality. This has been a 3 year process an the hard work has now payed off. We are excited about the new challenges this will bring to us at Grace Community and excited about what God is going to do here in Clarksville!

No comments:

Post a Comment