Wednesday, November 21, 2007

no shave november OVER for Bayne

well, I made it from Oct. 28-Nov. 21 with no shaving of my beard and today I gave in and trimmed it down. Last night I looked in the mirrior and was joyful that I had made it, I grew my beard out. I have crossed a line, I can grow a full beard out if I want. With Thanksgiving coming I gave up the morning, I quit, I trimmed it up and I must say that it was incredible to see all that hair in my sink. Good times...

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful for less hair on my face!

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you took a picture while you didn't shave that beast...POST IT cracka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shaving?
    Sounds fantastic!
    Good job choosing National Beard Month to grow it out.

    Where's the pics, man? Need to see the magnifico El-Beardo.

    Next year we should do Whiskerino. It started Nov. 1 & I missed it. Poop.
    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete