Tuesday, May 15, 2007

week 1 with many more to come...

1. First week in the office
2. First staff meeting with Chad Rowland and Daniel Doss together in three years (it is good to RE-UNITE)
3. First week in our new house
4. First time to have crushed ice from my fridge at HOME - yea!!! that is the best one!

It has been a great week here in Clarksville. God has been so good to us this week as we have started to get settled, meet neighbors, and set up my office at work. Loving the office flow, we have a great team and it has been a blessing to connect with the team. I have been hanging pictures trying to sort through books and get my pc working with our network. Praise the Lord I get to jump head first into my message for Sunday night on Wed. morning and I am ready to get into that instead of unpacking boxes or fighting with the pc.

Sunday night went so well, It was so incredible to see some of the high school students that I did ministry with three years ago as Middle School Students. Some of them were driving now and that freaks me out. Met a ton of new folks also on Sunday morning and Sunday night. The student gathering has been going for about a year and the team has done an amazing job of getting it rolling. It is great to be a part of the adventure. Thanks to all who prayed Sunday night for Chelsea and I as we tried to jump on in the deep end.

My little girl turns 4 on Sunday - it is so crazy to see her grow. Tonight she watched Idol with us and she is picking Melinda while I route for Jordan. Blake will end up selling the most albums but the girls are gonna take it this year. ANYWAY - Kozbi is so incredible, it is great to be HER DAD as I am called by all of her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment