Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well - I have not been this excited about a Superbowl since the Titans went to the big game. I can not say how stoked I am about seeing Peyton Manning make it, to see the Colts make it, to see Tony Dungy make it as a coach and to see 2 African American coaches go head to head. The best D verses the best Offense is going to be wild. Peyton is a Tennessee Vol, so of course you know I am pulling for the guy to win it for the Big Orange Nation. I am calling the score right now. Colts win Superbowl - 31 - 17!

I missed 1/2 of the game tonight because we had a city wide event called Rock the City. We saw 3000 teens come together and 250 kids make decisions. It was cool for me to get to counsel with one of our students who got the gospel for the first time and prayed to accept Christ as Savior! Our God is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, what a game. I just blogged my own thoughts on Manning (on my site). Two weeks til showtime! UT fans everywhere should sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton is gonna do it! (did i just jinx the colts? I think I may have...dang it, I wanted them to win too!)

    ReplyDelete