Wednesday, July 8, 2009

new MIKESCHAIR album out July 14...

The past year I have had the joy of watching Mike Grayson lead our students at relevant student ministry in worship each week at our gathering called remix. His passion for students and for God is so genuine. This week I have had the privileged of watching his band (MIKESCHAIR) lead worship here at a camp I am speaking at. These guys are the real deal. Their hearts are aimed straight toward God and they have done an amazing job leading us this week. ALL THAT TO SAY...the band's new album hits itunes on July 14. I hope you will spend the cash and go buy this album. Just check out the EP if nothing else, the three songs are amazing. These guys are the real deal, and I hope you will support this band. If you need a band to lead worship at your next event you should consider using them. Go check out the www.mikeschair.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment