Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Catalyst conference this week!

Really looking forward to the catalyst conference this week. Go check it out at http://www.catalystconference.com . Every year Catalyst brings together some of the sharpest leaders in the business and church worlds and then bring 12,000 people gather to dream about what is next for this generation of leaders. I like the conference because it is energy packed, the best communicators are there, and leaders from all walks of life unite for 2 day. I am going to be blogging from the conference just so I can get some of my thoughts out from each day. If you have never been make plans for 2009 or just come on down in the morning. It will be amazing. This year Jeremy Chandler is rolling with me and I am looking forward to connecting with a ton of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment