Monday, July 21, 2008

we made it to the beach, FINALLY!


Yes we finally got to hit the beach...yes we are feeling much better. It is always hard getting sick but God really blessed Koz and I and helped us get better quick. It was a beautiful day today and all the kids had a great time. We have a house full of cousins here. We have 2 little girls and Chelsea's parents have adopted 4 wonderful kids, yea I know it is a long story but they are parenting again after raising 3 great girl. We also have Chelsea's sister Chayla and her husband here. Some big news here from the day! Koz was rescuing dead washed up jelly fish and throwing them back in the ocean. Kelyn is still getting used to the water, still kind of shy. I put the tent up this morning by myself and managed to hit homerun on the grill tonight cooking grouper and salmon. I was really proud of myself. I also go to take a nap with kelyn, we slept good. The mark of a good day at the beach is a nap! Will load some pics from the day on facebook. Good times, good time...

Here is a good God thought today...God made all of this, he thought up the beach, the mountains, the grand canyon, the Redwood Forrest, and anything else that just makes you think. God also made little girls who just live in the moment and dive into the ocean as soon as they hit the sand. This is the God of creation, the God that saved my soul. Amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment