Sunday, September 16, 2007

first baptism...

Tonight was an incredible night at REMIX, we got to baptize my friend LT Roper. I met LT the second week I was here at GCC, his friend Ethan had invited him to church and guess what, He met Jesus Christ and became a Christ follower. It was so amazing, he immediately plugged in and we got to celebrate baptism with him tonight our student gathering, REMIX. Yes we had a great night, getting to meet LT's family and celebrate with them was amazing. We also got to see week 2 of our life[groups] and that went so well - the group leaders and students are really connecting...we think it is a win when kids actually get to talk about and reflect on what we talked about in our gathering. Good times!

well - Titans lost, the Vols lost, I am still here typing. I am gonna be OK. we need new Coached at the Univeristy of Tennessee but my Titans are playing hard.

OK - the losses are hurting! I am done typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment